We offer a wide range of services to our clients, in order to make the tour a more complete and satisfying event. Some of these services are included in the guiding fee, while others may involve additional payment. This will be specified in the tour quote.
- Reservations: We are happy to recommend hotels and restaurants to our clients, often based on earlier feedback from groups. Concerning hotels, we prefer that booking is done by the client. For restaurants, we can offer table booking, but prefer that menu choices are sorted out between the restaurant and the group, in order to avoid any misunderstanding. However, we can provide advice and explanations, if necessary.
- Transportation: We can book charter bus services, including airport transfers, as well as charter boat tours on the Oslo fjord. We can also provide public transportation tickets for the group.
- Meetings with architectural / landscape architecture offices, presenting relevant projects and their views on design, sustainability, etc. A general presentation will usually be in the office, but on site presentation is possible for single projects. This may be complimentary, or involve an extra fee.
- Meetings with developers, for housing or larger transformation projects, as well as relevant contruction companies and consultants.
- Meetings with public offices, like the city planning office of Oslo, with for instance lectures about the town’s policy on sustainability, transformation etc., and presentation of the informative and interactive city model.
- Lectures by our staff, for instance about the history and development of Oslo.
- Assistance with other services, like Segway rental, bike rental (though we also offer bike tours) or guiding outside our own competence, like in museums or an inside visit of the Opera.
- Information and recommendations about what to see and do in Oslo in general, and suggestions for destinations in other parts of Norway.